The trend keeps changing and we stitch our blouse according to the latest fashion. But what will happen to those boring plain blouses that we would have stitched earlier that are sitting inside the cupboard for a long time????? Here is the solution for this....
This simple DIY steps will transform your old boring plain blouse into a designer blouse. The latest trend is wearing floral sarees and your old blouse which took its new look can pair with any floral saree.
Plain dark colour silk cotton blouse with V neck
2 round patch works
Fabric Glue (I have used Fevicryl)
1) Place the patch works on the back side of the blouse and look for correct positions.
2) Mark the positions and remove the patch work.
3) Apply fabric glue at the back side of the patch works and stick it on the marked places.
4) Leave it to dry for 12 hours.
5) After 12 hours, reverse iron the blouse
Tips and Variations:
1) If you feel that the glue will not secure the patch work, then you can use same colour thread (of patch work) and do a hand stitch.
2) If you have a big patch work, you can stick only one patch work instead of two.
3) Try different shape patch works like diamond, square, etc to have a different look.