|DIY Easy Cloth/Fabric Earrings|
We buy different golden embroidered fabrics and stitch beautiful gowns, blouses, and salwars but ever thought of making earrings to match them???
It makes you even more special when you wear matching and of course unique earrings, with all your dresses. This is a super easy DIY earring that you can make with any fabric. Be it kalamkari or silk embroidered cloth, don't dump them in the trash instead transform them into an elegant pair of earrings and that too within one hour.
DIY Easy Cloth/Fabric Earrings
Waste greeting cards
2 Earring hooks
2 Eye pins
Fevicol 3D gold liner
1) I have cut the embroidered design of the fabric and kept aside.
2) Use the greeting card to cut into a rectangle design. Make sure your rectangle fits the full design. The size of the rectangle depends upon the size of the design you are choosing to cut the card according to the design you are choosing.
3) Paste the cloth as shown in the picture by folding the backside and gluing it. Leave it to dry for 10 minutes. Repeat the same with the other piece of cloth.
4) Trim off the edges of the cloth that are popping up. Now, chop off the end of the eye pin to the required length and fix them to earring hooks.
5) Apply a generous amount of glue to the backside of the earrings and stick the eye pin. Make sure the earring hooks are in the correct direction so that when you wear the design part should show up properly.
6) Stick a contrasting cloth to the backside and leave it to dry for 10 minutes. Trim off the edges and make a thin border in the front portion of the earring using a fevicol gold liner.
Tada...your earrings are ready.